Try a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX55 Slim Digital Camera
The Sony DSC-TX55 camera will give you a whole new way of seeing your pictures. The 3.3-inch OLED touch screen brings photos to life when you look at them. It's really exciting to take pictures when using the 3D still image, fantastic Intelligent Sweep Panorama HR mode, and most excellent low light function and full HD video.
And don’t worry on where to put it during outings, it is thinner than an AA battery. The stylish appearance will make you fall in love with it making you ready to shoot anytime and anywhere. This model even detects faces and moving subjects to stitch intelligently different widths to help avoid subject distortion.
The color black makes the camera very pleasing to the eye and slight scratches could hardly be noticed. However, if you like different colors, it also comes in red, silver and violet.
More things to love about the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX55 :
- 16.2MP "Exmor R" CMOS sensor for stunning low-light performance
- Thinner than an AA battery, stylish, and ready to shoot. It’s wonderful size to take along almost everywhere. Slide it into your mini bags, backpack and even in your pants pocket and coin purse and get ready to shoot memorable moments.
- Full HD 1080/60i with dual record of stills and movies - Allows you to record movies in high resolution with capabilities for 60i in 1080 resulting to a stunning, fast motion and crystal clear video with less distortion for playback on your HD TV
- Background Defocus - applies a defocused background keeping the subject crisp and clear.
- Soft Skin mode - reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles without affecting the rest of the shot. And of course the Natural Flash Conventional point-and-shoot camera flash shots just don't capture colors the way the eye sees them.
- It captures smiles - Simply press the Smile Shutter button and the camera does the rest.
- No to eye blinks - When the camera is set to Soft Snap, the Anti-blink function captures two images, recording only the photo with less squinting or blinking.
- Superior Auto; amazing shots, automatically - The photographer won’t have hard times as this camera intelligently detects 36 scenes for still images and movies to get the best shot.
- Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode for blur-free movies - Taking pictures just in one hand is not a problem.
Reviews from Owners:
--- My old TX-9 body is bruised and its screen is cracked. I have tried every new Sony and Canon that has come out in the past few years, but none were good enough to take its place. Now, finally, I have a new camera to carry- the TX55! For me, the two OVERWHELMINGLY most important features in a day-to-day camera are quickness and pocketability. Nothing else about a camera matters if I miss the picture because (1) I waiting for the camera, or (2) I don't have the camera with me. The TX-55 is a winner on both accounts. Minor Gripes: Has a proprietary USB connection so you need yet another cable, but it does charge via USB so you don't need to carry a charger. .. CONCLUSION: After a very long search, this is my new daily camera and I love it.
--- I got my TX55 10/11/2011 but I have not been able to play with it enough to give it a full review yet. From my initial impressions: It is very small and easily pocketable - VERY convenient. It is very fast. Can take pictures almost instantly, very responsive. The display screen is gorgeous. Video looks amazing on it. Video, photo-stitching, and macro modes are quite impressive. Overzealous noise reduction
---- I love this camera! Since this is my first ownership of a point and shoot digital camera, I have really fallen in love with it. The shutter is fast, the screen is wide and its user friendly touch panel is easy to handle. The quality of the image is great, and it snaps pictures really fast as well. This is a definitely good camera to have if you need it to shoot pictures for personal collection. The shooting mode comes in many types as well, so you can say that it covers a whole range of picture scenarios. My camera is violet in color, and Cybershot cameras are known to have unique colors and sophisticated designs. TX55 is worth the money!
OVERALL RATING: 4 out of 5 stars.
Want to see how the DSC-TX55 stacks up against other cameras?
Check out the feature set, dimensions and prices in the comparison table of this camera and two others.
|Title||Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX55 16.2 MP Slim Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.3-Inch OLED touch screen (Black)||Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1/H 10MP "Exmor R" CMOS Digital Camera with 3-inch Touch-Screen LCD (Grey)||Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX100V 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Still Camera with 3.5-inch OLED Touchscreen, 3D Sweep Panorama, and Full HD 1080/60p Video (Red)|
|Feature||16.2MP "Exmor R" CMOS sensor for stunning low-light performance|
Thinner than an AA battery, stylish, and ready to shoot
Full HD 1080/60i with dual record of stills and movies
Superior Auto; awesome shots, automatically
Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode for blur-free movies
|10.2-megapixel "Exmor R" CMOS sensor for stunning low-light performance|
3-inch touch-screen LCD display for easy operation
Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 4x optical zoom; Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
Wide zoom display allows resizing images to 16:9 aspect ratio
Capture your videos in HD Movie mode (720p); PhotoTV HD Mode with compatible BRAVIA HDTVs
|3.5-inch OLED Touch screen for easy focus selection and photo viewing|
1080/60p: preserve video moments in stunning clarity
16.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor for stunning low-light performance
3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama: change the way you view your world
iSweep Panorama for one shot panoramic landscapes
|Height||3.75 inch||2.29 inch||6.1 inch|
|Weight||0.24 pound||0.31 pound||0.9 pound|
|Width||0.53 inch||3.69 inch||2 inch|
|Length||2.25 inch||0.65 inch||5.6 inch|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Most orders are eligible free shipping.